Dumpster Rental Ronkonkoma NY
When to Consider Removing Your Swimming Pool
Did you recently purchase a home that had a pool already installed in the backyard? Did you install a swimming pool yourself? Whatever your situation may be, if you’re thinking about removing your pool, Junk Raps – Long Island’s leading junk removal company – also specializes in pool removals using roll off containers. Their crew of professionals has the experience, tools, and equipment necessary to make sure your pool is properly removed and disposed of.
Reasons to Remove Your Swimming Pool
Sure, a swimming pool can certainly be an asset to your home. It’s a great space to cool off and have fun; however, a pool can also be a major liability. If they aren’t properly maintained, they’re old, or they’re in a yard with small children and animals, pools can be a major safety hazard. Plus, it takes up a lot of space in your yard; space that you could be using for something that you would enjoy more.
Reasons to Remove Your Pool
Not sure if removing your pool is the right way to go? Here’s a look at some reasons why getting rid of it might be the best option for you.
- You don’t use it. Can’t remember the last time you used your pool? Is it just sitting there covered up, looking like a big eye-sore in your backyard? If you aren’t using your swimming pool, then there really isn’t any reason to have it.
- The maintenance is overbearing. It takes a lot of time and money to maintain a swimming pool. Cleanings, chemicals, liner repairs and replacements, covering and uncovering; the cost of maintenance really adds up. Plus, if you’re doing it yourself, it takes a lot of time. Removing your swimming pool will save you a tremendous amount of money, and more important, time.
- It’s old. Like all things, pools age, and as they do, they start to show signs of wear and tear. The liner can rip, the tile work can chip and crack, the concrete can crumble. Once your pool starts to show signs of age, it will look more like a blemish on your yard than an inviting retreat. Even more importantly, an aged pool can be seriously dangerous. Having it removed will definitely improve the overall look of your landscape.
- It’s unsafe. Do you have small children or pets? If so, then you need to make sure that you are constantly monitoring your pool. Even if you have the highest quality security fence and alarm system, and even if you watch your pool like a hawk, there’s still a chance that an accident can happen. If the dangers associated with your pool leave in you constant worry, removing it would give you much-needed peace of mind.
- Your insurance is skyrocketing. Should someone get injured in or around the pool, you are legally responsible for paying the medical costs. If someone files a lawsuit against you, you are responsible for paying that, too. That’s why you need to carry additional liability insurance outside of your standard homeowner’s insurance policy if you have a pool. The cost of that extra coverage can be astronomical! If you want to reduce the cost of your insurance, removing your pool can certainly help.
- It uses too much energy. Filtration systems, vacuuming, heaters… pools use a lot of energy. That energy use isn’t only bad for your pocket; it’s bad for the environment. If you want to cut back on your energy use for the betterment of the environment – and to save some money, too – saying goodbye to your swimming pool will definitely be worth your while.
While a pool can be a fantastic amenity, it can also be a serious detriment. If the cons of owning a pool are outweighing the pros, you should really consider having it removed.
If you’ve decided that getting rid of your pool is the way to go, contact Junk Raps! Their crew can remove both above-ground and in-ground pools quickly, safely, and affordably. They’ll also make sure that all of the debris is removed and properly disposed of, using roll off containers. When Junk Raps removes your swimming pool, all that will be left is a big, open space for you to enjoy!
To learn more about Junk Rap’s pool removal services, give them a call today!
- Learn more about Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
- Open a Ronkonkoma, NY map
- Find the Ronkonkoma, NY United States Post Office
- Locate nearby Ronkonkoma, NY pharmacies
- View the current Ronkonkoma, NY weather report
- Browse a list of Ronkonkoma, NY public and private schools
- Ronkonkoma, NY is located in Suffolk County on Long Island